Saturday, January 5, 2013

The puppies are now 23 days old (just over 3 weeks) and just started on solid food today. They did great. Its my own mix of "Taste of the Wild puppy food", Probiolac puppy formula, and water mixed to a baby food consistency  Nothing but the best for my babies. They did great and loved the new food. These puppies are in such great condition and heavy boned. I am considering keeping the female with the white stripe for breeding. I'm just waiting for her to get a little bigger before I take her off the list. I want to make sure that she is perfect before I decide to breed her. I will not breed any dog that is not in the best possible condition and perfectly true to the breed standard for conformation. I however do breed blue which is not an admissible color. I think that color shouldn't be an issue as long as the dog is healthy and true in conformation. Blue if you have not seen it, is the color my female Luna. She is so beautiful with her steel blue coat with tan stripes and big dark blue eyes. A georgeous dog its a shame that she couldn't be shown. She would be a show stopper (all eyes on her). I will be showing Tater (the puppies daddy) next season so keep in touch to see how he does. I'm expecting some wins for the shows that have the out of town judges. Sadly in our area its a who knows who game. I saw some dogs that had some very obvious physical issues win last season, so we will see. Keep in touch all. I love hearing from all of my previous puppies mommy's and daddy's. Check out our photo album for pictures of my last litter. I love talking to you all. oooooooo

No comments: