Tuesday, January 15, 2013

The puppies are approaching 5 weeks. They are all about play right now. I just wish I had more room for more dogs. There are some beautiful dogs in this litter. Not that the last one was any less but the conformation on these guys is so nice. They are getting their teeth and are getting to be so friendly and social with us and the other dogs. They are doing great, eating the baby food like mash I make for them out of "taste of the wild puppy food" and "probiolac puppy formula". I have started acclimating them into the pack. They have been playing with my adult frenchies and they are so social. I pride myself on socializing my dogs. I have frequent visitors with their dogs here at my home. I think every french bulldog should be well socialized to other dogs as they can become aggressive if they do not know how to meet and act around other dogs. Take a look at my testimonials page. I was just taking a look today at what my previous frenchie owners have written. They have become my friends. I am here for them anytime they need me for questions and advice. Some breeders sell you a puppy and you never hear from them again. Even after you purchase your frenchie from me your not alone, I'm always here for you. So don't hesitate to give me a call. I just love breeding dogs. I hope to continue to do it for years to come. It is my commitment to breed the best possible pets and show dogs for you and your family.

No comments: